Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Goitre More Condition_symptoms

Interview Interview



for you What is poetry?

is the best way to understand and understand the world, is the way in which it explain life.

Could you tell us a little of his life, his work published, awards, his literary activity?

Although I started at twelve years to write, and mostly wrote poetry, was published thirty years since my first book, a novel.
I published three novels and two books and participated in several anthologies.

When did you write? Why?

twelve I started to write because it was my way of explaining the living world and to explain to my ism.

How would you describe your poetry?

has no definition. Change at the same rate that changes my life and my way of understanding the reality around me.

What authors influenced your poetry?

Although I do not like someone out above the rest I must admit that Antonio Machado is the author I most easily read and which I acknowledge.

What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry?

understand and achieve to be at peace with myself

What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?

could not do it, every moment demands a different poem.

How poetic language has changed over the years?

I think I was the one who has evolved following the development of my poetry, and not behind my maturity.

For you are born or become a writer?

Both options are valid, although I think some are born poets, and that little difference was just noticing, but even so everyone has latent poetic elements themselves.

What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?

First, to read, as you can, especially those textosque away from their own style to learn new ways. Second, always accompanied by pencil and paper.

How do you see the publishing industry today?

Currently, Spain, publishers are making money factories. The treatment of the authors is shameful and there is only interest in those works that can be sold quickly and easily. Poetry survives thanks to some independent publishers, although lately in this world have also begun to appear some crooks out looking to take advantage of people.

If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novels etc. What would you recommend?

Poeta en Nueva York, Lorca.

What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?

New ways of disseminating that technology has brought several advantages to allow authors: to access a large market quickly and cost, besides avoiding intermediaries often serve only to complicate the work, it also serves to different authors can get to know and contact, something that previously was not always possible.

Finally Do you want to add something?

No, I think I have no more to add.
JOSEPH A.
SANTOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment