Sunday, October 10, 2010

Using Primolute N During Breastfeeding

Interview Interview SUZANNE EDNA Szwarc


for you What is poetry? Question

disturbing as the poetry itself. Yes, poetry restless. Is - poetry that something else is done with the same communication tool. The same words used in a horrible news, or use the multinationals, are displayed in poetry. And yet, that it is not the same.
Is it a stretch the world? Is it a place of communion? Two, three, reading a poem and moved by it, creating a union, a relationship, a single gasp. Is it shock? Poetry makes language a treasure. We could also say it was a rock but not hard, but it does place a stone to deploy, mourn, laugh.
is an adventure-poetry-able to move the foundation to the emergence of "another way of being."

Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?

was born in Quitilipi, Chaco. Of parents who came from concentration camps. I lived alone since the age of 9 in "Capital." (This, I wonder now, should not become a person having "strong" but not, I became a reader. They said the parents: "If you read, you'll get your home in ... if you take the field." And was not a small field soybean.

girl I liked to be in line traps and read poems. Exit bike and read to the birds ("listen, 'cause flying)
appeared in the village rare books as well as Corin Tellado, one of SJPerse Anabasis, the process Kafka, a Romeo and Juliet. Read streaky and I think something got me "with understanding" better "than today.
wrote followed (this does not mean it's always valuable, pulling almost all) I was easy to tap into the core literature. Shyness, not to meet people who are dedicated to the same, the feeling "a little girl in the street", using words that produced mockery in the "capital" and so on. did not stop writing but it did not have a circle of the same. " However
I decided to go to publishers, to be somewhat arrogant (without realizing). Eg. Beatriz Guido to edit. Losada, wanted to change the beginning of a story. I refused, I did not. (Errors juveniles)
After "the poetry I did." No one knows how "it" begins to speak again and suddenly becomes the "muscle work" to accept the sentences, write them down. Of course, given the subject, the immense task of editing, review, make a montage.
wrote narrative (The artist's dream, Braids, The random creaks, a happy light); poetry: In the separate, Bailen the steppes, Barbara said, Birds of passage and I have an unpublished book but I did not decide the title . Always ask for help with the title, annoying to a lot of people and then the name appears (as it itself). Others come before, as in a happy light.
I left in anthologies, poems I translated in several languages \u200b\u200band a rare Chinese-Mandarin. I
awards in poetry and narrative of Unesco for the novel Braids: The grant award also Torch and Regional; Inicación Secret Award. In Culture Nation separately only municipal Dance Award steppes. Mention in international story Julio Cortazar and a few others. I also took
stories for kids (although I think they are suitable for all age groups). There once was a circus Once there was a drop (which was award) makes little "Three crazy cats" who elected him to present at the fair in Frankfurt. (And left in the Chaco).
Ah! and plays, I am now a quagmire. But perhaps all is poetry.

When did you write? Why?

I think we all write. Or doodles. As a child I liked to write, I liked the picture that made the letters. Read-write on the sidewalks of Quitilipi, under the shade of paradise (tree), eating watermelon. I guess later in the solitude of Buenos Aires, write produce effect of "other." Wrote letters (to exist) and read.
Years passed and a sudden desire to write in notebooks and pass the word machine, fashioned a possible book. And it was. I think not much is known about why. Happens. Happens. And then continue. Something to say. But: who?
I still find one of the most interesting things. Although at times "that" speaks to us, the language is silent or not listened.

How would you describe your poetry?


would have to look for what some critics say. But in my poetry would surreal areas, intimate areas, areas objectivist. And I use irony, a kind of humor even in the most tragic (as in the poem "rounds" where there is a thing of horror, "ether" (the gas) and yet you say "lucky if there legs for the pain.
Yes could say that "writing after Auschwitz," Adorno delivered, did not materialize. It went on writing. Segui writing. And they kept the "camps" as well.
endure what I think absurdity of existence and some "force" pushes some to us poetic language. We walked to the stone (Sisyphus) on their backs, and yet: the happy moments.
When I think make a sentence, I said. Then I forgot, I despair to a new sentence. And I think that this is shared. For example, when I read Celan and suffer with what you say, I also feel happy with how he says it. So again that gets in the world.

What authors influenced your poetry?

read as a child to St. John Perse, fascinated me. In school I read poems of Borges as well. When I was teaching at Villa America, Rafael Castillo (Province of Buenos Aires), read my students in sixth and seventh to John L. Ortiz and felt the joy (of the meeting, that communion). I really like what does Alexander Schmidt (I like to reread it), and many contemporaries. I "touched" José Kozer, Adelia Prado, Reina María Rodríguez.
And I guess reading prose has influenced me also, eg. Kafka, Kawabata, Rulfo, Marguerite Yourcenar, among many others.
(And I read the poets nearby, displayed on your page of poetry, and many others. Many times, something they say feed me, make me write)

What is the purpose would like accomplish with your poetry?

do not believe in what is called "communication" does not believe in the pedagogical.

Yeah I like that a sentence of a poem (like a phrase), we get to the other so that is a kind of passage. And it makes possible some "understanding" that goes along with the shock, I think.
A "realization" that things have the potential to be, so often otherwise.

What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?

Any poem another or your own? If other, would choose today, "Idle" by Carver. And maybe tomorrow, another.
If one of mine: smiling?, And several others.
is very difficult to choose "one." I teach writing and many texts "we" speak.

How poetic language has changed over the years?

Will there be changed? Perhaps, yes. In the new I be "less formal" have "more humor." But there are poems from the start that I think are better than some current. I do not think that there is "progress" in art. Yes, there are modifications. And I think there is a move away when something was written: "I wrote this?, One wonders to be found (or not). In addition there are some who insist also significant variations.

For you are born or become a writer?

I always make. You can nacerse talented (I'm not sure what that is), but if things do not get the paper, no writing. It is an do.
Although one could say that sometimes it is as "in writing" for long periods, without annotations. But there must be "something laid on the leaves." And then see what writing is about.

What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of WORD?

him write and read. Read and write. That writing is just writing.

How do you see the publishing industry today?

For poetry is always an enigma. Luckily, poetry books keep coming. And somehow the publishers of poetry are heroes. O sub-heroes (I say as recovery greater)

If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novels etc. What would you recommend?

Poetry: authors recommend: César Vallejo, Paul Celan, the Szymborska. (And muhos more)
Narrative: Tony Morrison, John Berger, Marguerite Duras (and more)

What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary forums cyber, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?

I think everything that serves to spread the word. is valuable. You can read through cyber means, but is done with the effort of individuals.

Finally Do you want to add something?


thank you to Susan Szwarc

0 comments:

Post a Comment