The strokes have never been more necessary. Life could not have been more difficult, until I took care of complicating it. Because I'm not easy, but I think is quite simple ... The days of this winter are rare, lack of love, loss company, missing you. But I can survive as a basis of an overdose of memories and good times. Even after all that .. I takes its toll on the coldest nights, when I'm alone. All alone ... The agony and indecision constantly knocking on my door. I miss the past, it is true, more than anything in life. And yet I have more desire to choose the life you've always wanted. Taking the plunge. To know to decide .. To choose correctly. (Not regret). I make the mistake every day ride the routine, to obey the duty, to leave behind, more back every day, what I have saved on the walls of my gut and makes me tickle. Because sometimes I feel a little robot, in a place that is not mine .. I miss my life two years ago, and I look forward that is waiting for me in two years. But what about this?, Where do I have?. I think that gets lost in the days go by, more and more quickly, and without compassion. Will not let me chance to return. I do not control the weather, running and will, it makes me grow, grow with me, and away from what I've always wanted, and I get tests and trials, and life is hard .. I still wonder if I'll return to have that illusion, and that shield that caused him nothing was too strong to hurt me. Was complete, happy and in love. I gave off love from every pore of my body ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment