Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Jvc Rv Nb 20 Kijiji Canada
for you What is poetry?
poetry as a genre, as a posture towards the world or as a poem, is, like love, multiple, inexplicable and irreducible to definitions. Each has an approach, but nobody can say exactly what it is. I perceive it as a childish attitude, flexible and curious eyes of the world, and as the light produced by the meeting between the interior of the beholder and the world is offered. It's like recreating the world with the innocence of the eye. Each poem is a new reality, which modifies "reality."
"When I die,
the world will never be the same.
I will not say. "
Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?
poetry I published three books: You have my word (1998), Draft Eternity (2007) and the victim's Strategy (2009). I am currently working on a fourth book, that title now Verses in his pockets. There are also texts that I wrote, and narrative poetry in anthologies (with others), in literary magazines, medical and educational on the Web and on cable.
received several first prizes at the national level, a third prize in the International Competition organized by Wagram, Poland, in 2004, and honorable mentions. I write in a solitary way, and for several years coordinated writing workshops, or general culture and creative writing, individually or accompanied by a colleague in the field of middle school (I'ma teacher of language arts) or adult.
When did you write? Why?
I started writing about 11 or 12 years because I could not help. Just as the reading was my companion ever since I learned to read, the act of writing is presented as essential to me, since I control the technology, so much so, he practiced writing with his left hand, in case any After an accident prevented me from using the right hand. Material, intellectual and emotional, writing is an inseparable part of my life.
How would you define his poetry?
I find it impossible to define my poetry, I can do is point out some characteristics: heterogeneous, contradictory, loyal to the excitement that causes it, sometimes transparent and sometimes tight, ironic humor with some acid, for at times playful, in a dense, dark times, usually with rhyming lines spaced and irregular assonants short, brief and concise, metaphorical intellectual rather than sensory.
What authors influenced your poetry?
influences is difficult to recognize, because everything we read and experience throughout life, constructing our poetry: a situation, a word spoken by someone, a verse, a fragment of a novel, a story. But perhaps those authors who shook me, the most power in one form or another my writing: Vicente Huidobro, García Lorca, Antonio Machado, Miguel Hernandez, Alejandra Pizarnik, Haruki Murakami, Akutagawa, the Great Russians (Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Pushkin), H. Hesse, Julio Cortázar, Francisco de Quevedo, Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, Juan L. Ortiz ...
What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry?
Like everything art, poetry translates what is deep of our being, we can meet and recreate, and meet and recreate the world. I think my goal would be to stay somewhat true of me, linking me in time with other beings, identification, discovery, compassion, or dispute. And, of course, someone enjoy reading of my texts, as I enjoy reading other authors, and the world a little bit more livable.
What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?
would choose Quevedo's sonnet "Constant love beyond death," which begins with the wonderful verses:
Close season may be my eyes / shade I'll take the white day, "and ends with" dust will be, but dust in love. " It is the most perfect poem, dramatic and passionate read.
How poetic language has changed over the years?
Over time, one is changing, changing their expectations, their emotions, their knowledge, experiences, dreams and obsessions. My language, my rhythm and tone of my writings have been changing with the transit, and I think are now more in harmony with me, as before: we are getting to know better.
For you are born or become a writer?
I think you are born with certain abilities, life is discovering or enhancing inclinations, and agree with that, decisions are made. Everyone can write, but not all are writers. If you decide to be a writer, because it has a bias, you have to work hard and read widely, with the ability is not enough. Inspiration and perspiration.
What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?
In principle, we recall that the word is not neutral, but it is full of ideology. Therefore, we advise you to be loyal to himself and his text: writing is serious business, but is written with humor and grace. A text is an event of reality, produces consequences, is unexpected lead. There are words that kill and words that give life. No poem is innocent, not go unpunished.
A text is a work, so they should work on your writing, until we feel it is us and we are it. Until that time comes not only is a draft of our word.
And above all, I would say that once the poem came to light, and does not belong: it has to cede humbly to the readers, who will rewrite it many times as read.
How do you see the publishing industry today?
The publishing industry has the same characteristics of the market: trade is full of deceit, corruption and fraud. The big publishers up and down the perpetrators, according to forecasts of earnings or losses, they are not interested in the quality of what they publish, but in sales, hence, never published poets unknown, but are excellent. Small publishers honest, can offer only publication, not distribution, with which we are still unknown unknown poets, and small publishers dishonest we are cheated in a thousand ways, profiting from our illusions.
There is a great defense.
If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novels etc. What would you recommend?
recommend this book of poetry by Mark Silber, Basso continuo.
What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?
I believe they represent a legal means to spread what you do and get in touch with contemporary production which are the same. Can publish, read, learn and study without cost: a real resistance against the pettiness and greed of the market. Democratizing access to knowledge, although many have more difficulty than others do.
Finally Do you want to add something?
Tisocco I want to thank Gustavo, who thought and published the survey, and made available to anyone who would answer. Each response means a deep reflection about our own activity and awareness about the responsibility of writing.
ADRIANA MAGGIO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment