for you What is poetry?
always say that poetry is something else. Tuñón said he did not believe in absolute definitions about poetry. Neither do I. And when I think I'll give you a rough idea when I feel I take it by the tail, poetry escapes me and never reach those words. We spoke of poetry (written and unwritten) is this and that but this and that seems never enough. Poetry always manages to jump the fence or through frames and out of the box. Break the rules and this movement makes us know she's alive. So poetry for me, is true, and it's always something else.
Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?
poetry I published three books: Costume Water, Muses missing and the shore.
participated in several anthologies and manage three blogs. I did not receive awards. The only award I got in my life gave me in the category Best Actor in a play based on a novel by Dostoevsky: The Eternal Husband. Currently working on another book.
When did you write? Why?
At school primary. Those editors who asked the teachers invited to the imagination. But it was a little later I felt a real enthusiasm for literature. My first poems I wrote in my teens. Although they were poems unpresentable. When I trained there for my twenty years as a player and as a man, I became more confident with my poetry. I think my writing came a bit late. I reproach myself for not having read more literature as a boy. Read, yes, but too many comics and magazines, and occasionally a book and they gave me in school.
How would you describe your poetry?
I am not better to define my poetry. I think it's a search for forms. A set of objects and situations where the humor is prominent. It is also melancholy, and a need to leave an eye on things. My poetry is mostly search and play.
What authors influenced your poetry?
All left me something. Some more than others. I also left a lot of music, film, theater, painting, cartoons. As literature would name many authors and a list would be too extensive. But some were and are: Lorca, Nicolás Guillén, Gelman, Neruda, Prévert, Joan Brossa, Pizarnik, Tuñón, Cortázar, Borges, Dostoyevsky, Cioran, Hemingway, Rafael Alberti, Huidobro, Girondo, Monterroso, Osvaldo Soriano, Schopenhauer, Horacio Quiroga, Roberto Artl, Pessoa, Fijman, Gloria Fuertes, Galeano, Camus, Bukowski, Di Benedetto, Kafka, Cesar Vallejo, Joseph Conrad, Nicanor Parra, Miguel Hernandez, Porchia and more.
What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry?
it come to who might be interested. You want. But my first aim is to write. I write out of necessity and need to express.
What poem would you choose if you had to choose one in particular? Why?
Experiment One could be of missing Muses. Because I believe I express a look and because it appears in this poem what I like so much fun.
How poetic language has changed over the years?
has been changing and renewing itself according to new bets that I have found and developed. I like the change and take different directions. Try it with other materials and new forms. I think I won in syntax over the years and in a more direct way to express myself.
For you are born or become a writer?
I think you may be born with a certain look, a tendency to see the world in certain ways. Is the question of genes. But it may be aborted if one has no education, incentives and means and materials. This depends on whether someone becomes a writer or not. Skills may die with him if he does not go, if instructed, if not helped in the context of a good family and a school. And no one is born writer, it is useless if you live in extreme poverty, poverty of all kinds, and you can not get out of it. So, you may not even know who was born to write. Or maybe focus your innate conditions in another discipline that does not require too much instruction.
What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?
him read and watch the world. Is the advice that I give myself.
And after everything you type.
How do you see the publishing industry today?
The industry is on one side and the other poetry. Sometimes converge on an author and the dream is possible. Poetry is for minorities. But so is knowledge. Societies, governments and businesses in general do not value knowledge, and then art also is for a minority, one that chooses and goes beyond the role of being selected. The poet is to edit their own books and disseminate his work. It's all very lung. Occasionally a prize makes things easier but the path remains the same. It's self and perseverance.
If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novels etc. What would you recommend?
recommend many. But give one genre:
Poetry: The Book of Disquiet. Fernando Pessoa.
Fiction: Crime and Punishment. Dostoevsky.
Story: The Complete Stories. Julio Cortázar.
Philosophy The disadvantage of being born. Emile Cioran.
Theatre: Caligula. Albert Camus.
What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?
That is positive. And someone needed to write and want to read it. You can read what others write and find important and talented authors.
Finally Do you want to add something?
only give thanks for this note.
BALLESTER MAXIMUM
0 comments:
Post a Comment