for you What is poetry?
Poetry is the range where they stay the words to the poet the trap when sparing his narcissism.
Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?
Born in the city of Cordoba, I live in Buenos Aires from my two years. I teach French and taught for over 25 years in the School of Fine Arts "Manuel Belgrano". In addition to obtaining prizes in some contests, I joined several anthologies. Participated in writing workshops coordinated by Fernando Molle, Walter Cassara, and Rolando Hernán Revagliatti Isnardi. "Insolent Of Ghosts", my first poetry book, due out soon, in April through Vela al Viento Ediciones.
When did you write? Why?
At l5 years. At school I used to stand out in language, in compositions, in that game that allowed me to develop the imagination.
How would you describe your poetry?
is free. And why I'm wired.
What authors influenced your poetry?
Alfonsina Storni, Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, Paul Verlaine, Pablo Neruda, Jacques Prévert, Paul Eluard, Victor Hugo, Walt Whitman, José Saramago.
What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry? Readers
.
What poem would you choose if you had to choose one in particular? Why?
"The broken vase" (Le vase brisé) Sully Prudhomme (Rene Francois Armand, l839-l907). Parnassianism belonged to, opposed to the romantic movement of Victor Hugo. My mother recited: so what I dialed.
How poetic language has changed over the years? I
unhooking of the structures of other centuries, arriving twenty-first century.
For you are born or become a writer?
Once born, one becomes.
What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?
Read and reread and reread, and if you can discover.
How do you see the publishing industry today?
Obviously the industry aims to trade.
If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novels, etc., What would you recommend?
"Blindness" by Saramago, "Free Hugs" by Eduardo Galeano and "Scarecrow" by Olivero Girondo.
What do you think new ways of spreading the word, whether on websites, forums literary cyber, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs, etc..?
I'm just peeking into the world of Internet. And no doubt, sum.
Finally, do you want to add something?
thank you, Gustavo, for giving me a place in your blog.
ANA ROMANO
0 comments:
Post a Comment