What poetry is for you?
is the best way to express feelings, subjectivity ... well, stories.
Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?
was born in Bahia Blanca, but almost did not live there, because since childhood, every promotion in the work of my father, it meant a transfer. But my childhood was spent in Ayacucho and my adolescence and youth, in La Plata. Finally, my husband and our three very young children, anchored in Mar de Ajo.
When did you write? Why?
started as a young child. Because I always liked to express myself in writing.
How would you describe your poetry?
As an expression that comes to light after much thought and correction.
What authors influenced your poetry?
Borges, Federico García Lorca, Pizarnik, Silvina Ocampo, the "damned poets (Rimbaud, Verlaine, Mallarmé) and probably many more that influenced and I do not remember.
What is the order he would like to with your poetry?
It seems a bit pompous to call it "my poetry", I just want to reach readers who share with me the love of literature, and exchange ideas.
What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?
I like "Woman" Poem "and" dream time "because they express quite well to" be "feminine.
How poetic language has changed over the years?
has become more elaborate, because I learned to take distance of what I write and revise again and again, to try to improve it.
For you are born or become a writer?
I think he was born with an inclination towards a particular activity, but should be encouraged since one is small, and it has a lot to see family. In my case, I was lucky to have a mother who loved to read and encouraged me so inclined, perhaps unconsciously, and also teachers who were also able to do so.
What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?
them read a lot, The best writers are the best readers (I think this was said Ricardo Piglia) and learn to be the first critics of what they write. And also, to accept the suggestions that give those who already have experience.
How do you see the publishing industry today?
I see that you are opening a path through the web up by one side to the digital book, but much more for it. But I also see (and celebrate) that there are small publishers who are struggling with the author, providing the path for the economy.
If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novel etc. What would you recommend?
In general these authors: Alejandra Pizarnik, Octavio Paz, Silvina Ocampo, Borges, Cortázar, Puig, Saer, Marcelo Cohen, Cesar Aira ... and I miss a lot!
What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?
I believe they represent a massive influx excellent chance for those who are not part of the "literary canon"
Finally Do you want to add something?
I love your blog, Gustavo. I do not mean simple praise, I think it is a product of high aesthetic quality. Congratulations.
ANA MARIA SERRA
0 comments:
Post a Comment