Saturday, August 21, 2010

Everyday Minerals Swatches

POURRERE

for you What is poetry?

Poetry is a profound expression of the soul. You paint with words emotions that struggle to be seen and heard outside leaving modesty.

Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?

Years ago I write. Several awards, publications no. Sometimes I feel that there is already much written there is no point to add a book more. I express myself anyway. I pour my opinion in the form of poem.

When did you write? Why?

wrote from childhood, I liked. Then I went closer and closer to poetry. The first book of poems I read was the Becker Rhymes. I felt I needed to say.


How would you describe your poetry?

write about what happens to me on what I feel in certain circumstances. I tend towards a modern poetry, assonance and rhythm.

What authors influenced your poetry?

already named Becker, also Espronceda, García Lorca, Almafuerte, José Hernández, Benedetti, Borges (essential).

What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry? Give

joy and love to those who read it. Bring about feelings of peace and moral values.

What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?

established authors Referring to choose all those poems that speak of values \u200b\u200band contain a complaint against arbitrariness and courageous human pride.

How poetic language has changed over the years?

has not changed, perhaps has been tidying up.

For you are born or become a writer?

must be innate. Then everything works, polished. The genius of literature, such if you were born with the magic touch of God for the word.

What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?

be true to themselves. Learning from the greats, without getting carried away by propaganda. There are many brilliant writers ever have had or will have an opportunity in a world so commercialized. I also would not "prostitute" by the fact be known. Worth a lot more dignity.

How do you see the publishing industry today?

Commercial and merciless.

If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short story, novel etc. What would you recommend?

There are so many. No one has the same tastes. The complete works of Borges, Benedetti. For the sonnets Baldomero Fernández Moreno. Anyway, I could name lots. The best thing is that each its own sea diving literature.

What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc.?

Dan
many possibilities for those who have no chance of being known. They are very valid.

Finally Do you want to add something?

I welcome the opportunity it gives me Gus's blog to be read, as friends elsewhere. And also thank the comments and advice from readers, I offer the opportunity to grow.

POURRERE
ANTONIO CRISTOBAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment