for you What is poetry?
TO MY POETRY IS A VISION OF THE WORLD, A WAY OF LIFE THROUGH A PERSONAL SEARCH FOR THE WORD.
Could you tell us a little about your life, of his published works, awards, his literary activity?
NINA FROM START WRITING POETRY, AND A LITTLE LATER ADULT SIGN several literary workshops. DI a 180 DEGREES AT MY LIFE, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND the manufacturing sector, CHANGE THE FIELD OF EDUCATION AND LITERATURE. I did a MFA in Creative Writing and a Ph.D. In Latin American Literature.
COORDINATE SEVERAL DAYS IN CIUDAD JUAREZ LITERARY, ORGANIZE AND COORDINATE 7 INTERNATIONAL GATHERING OF POETS IN CIUDAD JUAREZ, FUI LITERARY WORKSHOP COORDINATOR OF TWO, ONE IN THE CE.RE.SO. (SOCIAL REHABILITATION CENTER) IN CIUDAD JUAREZ AND WORKSHOP TO CREATE A CHILD (CHILDREN'S LITERATURE WORKSHOP JESUS \u200b\u200bGardner), teaching LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE, I have served as PROMOTING CULTURAL INDEPENDIENTE. HE PARTICIPATED IN MANY GAMES OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POETS. I have published poetry books: TODAY WE ARE THE SILENCE (CITY OF CIUDAD JUAREZ, 1994); CITY TO BE RESTORED (RANDOM EDITION, 1996), the silence of whiteness ICE SHEETS (TOWN HALL Ciudad Juarez, 1997) THE SILENCE OF THE FALLING (UNAM 2000) anthology, BIRTH OF LIGHT (ARDE CHIHUAHUA FREE BRIDGE PUBLISHERS AND EDITORS, 2006). LEAVE THE POETRY BOOK BY THIS STATION TEMPE (Izote PRESS). I have been anthologized in several anthologies and national levels. HAS WORKED IN SEVERAL MAGAZINES AND LITERARY MAGAZINES SUCH AS VIRTUAL WATER TLAPALI AND SAY, AMONG OTHERS.
I was honored with the recognition of "Women Culture 2006" by the city of Ciudad Juarez.
IN MARCH 2010 WAS AS DISTINGUISHED CHIHUAHUAN FEATURED IN THE AREA OF THE POINT of the award EDME MARIA ALVAREZ H. CONFERENCE GIVEN BY THE STATE.
When did you write? Why?
I started writing since the age of 12 ANIOS WITH POEMS FOR MY FAMILY AND SCHOOL EVENTS. WORKSHOPS AND SIGN AFTER BEING ADULT. I started writing for a need to express and communicate what I saw, what I thought And what I felt to stimulus such as CITY, PEOPLE, NATURE. Poetry became a vehicle for communicating and I saw THE WORLD.
How would you describe your poetry?
POETRY AS A LOOK THAT SOMETIMES aesthetic expression and sometimes only requires communication. I think sometimes is more intellectual than EMOTION. My poetry is closely linked THE IMAGE, TO THE PLASTIC TO THE EYE, OTHER OF MY PASSIONS IS THE PICTURE. I THINK I tend to look PHOTOGRAPHY POETRY, PHOTOGRAPHY AND POETRY.
What authors influenced your poetry? MAYBE
BECQUER, RUBEN DARIO, Machado, Garcia Lorca, Sor Juana, Octavio Paz, Alberto Blanco,
What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry?
TRANSMIT THE PRESENCE OR EXISTENCE OF SOMETHING OBVIOUS OR NOT SO OBVIOUS THAT SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES DO NOT SEE. ONE WAY TO BE NOTIFIED.
What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?
(MINE?): "Sign" or "WHERE TO GO" BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT DEFINE ME IN ANY WAY.
How poetic language has changed over the years?
IS MORE POLISHED, more intentional, more purpose.
For you are born or become a writer?
is born and HARE. Born with the predisposition to WORD, BUT NEED TO GROW UP AND LEARN WAYS TO SAY GOOD, EFFECTIVE WAYS TO CAUSE AT THE SAME TIME REVELATION and aesthetic pleasure.
What advice would you give to a young writer / writer which begins in this beautiful way of the WORD?
READ, read, watch, observe, write, write, write,
How do you see the publishing industry today?
THINK ABOUT A DIFFICULT TIME FOR THE EVENT OF ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING AND THE INTERNET, BUT I THINK THE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY LOOKING TO TIME MISMOO NEW ALTERNATIVES FOR THIS EVENT. STATISTICS DO NOT KNOW BUT, I THINK A GOOD BOOK IN THE HAND IS NOT EVEN PASSED BY THE INTERNET OR SUPPLIES.
If I had to recommend a book of poetry, prose, short stories, novels etc. What would you recommend? RECOMMEND
MEMORY POEMS RIO DOLORES CASTRO, Armin ARJONA OFFENDERS, THE sounding board, ROMANCE OF JESUS \u200b\u200bAND TREES Gardea SanMiguel PROSA DE ROSARIO.
What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?
LOOK ME A WAY TO SPREAD WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESS, FAST, EFFECTIVE AND AESTHETIC.
Finally Do you want to add something?
ONLY THANKS.
CARMEN AMATO
0 comments:
Post a Comment