Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazy Bathroom Designs

19 years ago.

Today is my birthday. And like every year, since I have reason, I have the same nerves, the same enthusiasm, the same desire, the same curiosity I expected this day .. all the same. And today I miss a lot of people, because even though the truth is a happy day because I remember those that can not be with me, for various reasons, which are not at home, in town, or simply the routine tracking and can not.
have passed my 18, my dear 18 that I was so eager, and see how fast they are gone. I am very happy because I have the hope that these nineteen years will be good, and today may be the beginning of a great year. For very bad things left behind. And because of that, because they are back and must continue.
I have purpose, that I fulfill it or the I usually spend as always .. but hey at least now I have the intention, because I am a little older, more mature, and the thing and it gets a little serious.
Well, thank you very much to all who take the course of my life are still short by my side no matter what, even when I am unbearably heavy or something, but there they are. Thanks. Because I know, even with my lack of EXPERIENCE .. right now I have people I can never get out of my life. So I have 19 years or so have 90 (and hopefully it arrives). So here it! Thanks! I expect a great weekends on, and I have really wanted to see all those that I can not .. A kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment