life is forcing me to change. Over the days it's becoming more apparent. I get older, we become more mature, and different, but always with the essence ... That essence that imprints still have ninety years and still have the desire to live.
few days I've been to the beat of time, follow his pace, and this all seems quiet. I do not want to stop, not even delay it .. I want to continue, because I have wanted to see more and more. I miss them, as always, I lived the past but can not blind me to my desire for the future, all those dreams that always come with me. Wherever I go. And now is when finally I think I start to have stability in all directions. When I can look back and be happy for what I experienced, but not sad .. because now I have something different, yes, but not worse. Or better .. But I have something that makes me get up every day to win, and do not miss what it once had. Because now I can have more, just need patience, a bit of time .. and live this moment, right now, because everything else .. come alone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment