Monday, May 9, 2011

This Page Contains Both Captivate Swf

Any night can leave the sun.

sorry because I have abandoned life. Sorry for the times that I can not sleep and I feel out of place. Sorry, not to embrace this life with the desire to be. But today is the day. Neither was yesterday. And before yesterday either .. I'll tell you something that I spend a lot lately: Well .. days ago that I hope something does not arrive, and I feel I'm wasting precious time that could be spent on other cosas.Pero not. Here I like being on the planet dumber. Waiting. And therefore it has become a hobby. Wait . Resolved pathetic and stupid .. Right? Well I've got.
also happens to me, that nothing surprises me anymore. I feel these tickle. Nothing is hurting me, nothing surprises me too, because I know what will happen. No surprises me no end, no beginning .. I'm not surprised at all. The capabilities of people stopped me speechless for some time now, I know that you never fully know anyone .. So I know that there are no limitations. For me, specifically, nor are the distances, nor is the end of love, or end the pain, or whatever. No, because I can never forget someone you loved, or someone who has treated you well, you needed, someone who goes through your life briefly, then left a sign, and from there to when he leaves. And you see on the street .. and think, fuck with what I wanted, the times we spent playing in the square, so it was nice , for example. What will become of your life? What will yours? . What will be mine ...
It is like my feelings have stayed at stop, frozen or something. And I think .. Mother, with what I was. And yet I have only nineteen, but I still think I've changed quite a bit .. I learned to love better, to convince my brother to explain freely what I feel in front of people, well, that series of things that when a mature, they emerge. But others will ..
What I mean with all this stuff .. is that this morning, I was surprised .. which has led to a concern that is commonly known as the tickle in the stomach who said earlier .. Well, I was so calm in my bed, wondering whether to get up or not, when that click, I have stood up immediately. Then I've spent about twenty minutes looking in the mirror and I saw something that had long since he saw me. An illusion for a Monday as bitter as today, that truth is not expected. I have gotten into the shower with that same feeling, and I dressed quickly, his mind cluttered with those images is called memories. And I think that life is not as long as it seems, and that You might not have to wait for the future because I think that is something better. For perhaps the best is going ahead of you at this very moment, and you have not even noticed ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment