Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Southerncharm2 Crystal

Carabelli

for you What is poetry?

Sometimes need

Could you tell us a little of his life, his published works, awards, his literary activity?

was born in Buenos Aires and lived a bit in Peru, Mexico and the U.S. I also lived in Mar del Plata, Cordoba, Mendoza, Catamarca and Tucumán, where I currently live in eighth consecutive year coordinated by the University Extension Literary Cafe where I have made 3 International Meetings of Letrarte.
I have 3 novels and 1 winning storybook. Several books (novels, stories and poetry unpublished). In total, including essay I have about 8 books published.

When did you write? Why?

I started my first novel at 12 years and I think it was by pure irresponsibility.

How would you describe your poetry?

That the strategies of other

What authors influenced your poetry?

poetics in Edgar Lee Masters, Carver and Borges

What is the order you would like to accomplish with your poetry?

suggest

What poem would you choose if you had to choose one special? Why?

What I said Dr. Carver, because says without saying

How poetic language has changed over the years?

I have not the faintest

For you are born or become a writer?

was born. Well, fair or poor, is born

What advice would you give to a young writer / writer who began in this beautiful way of the WORD?

To read

How do you see the publishing industry today?

In the hands of multinationals

If I had to recommend a book poetry, prose, short stories, novels etc. What would you recommend?

Leopoldo Herd Teuco Castilla, Jorge Boccanera Marimba, Rabbits Mandrini Eugene Snow, Vulgate Mark Silber and Charles Levy. In story Abelardo Castillo and Anderson Imbert. In the novel, any novel by Abelardo Arias, Aurora Venturini Premiums, Lose Raquel Robles, Lighter than air Federico Jeanmaire.

What do you think of new ways of spreading the word, whether on web sites, literary cyber forums, virtual magazines, ñusleter, blogs etc?

Everything serves

Finally Do you want to add something?

Thanks for your interest in these raunchy. JULY

Carabelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment